Tuesday 5 June 2012

WILTED ROSE

The ideal. Modest yet young. Dressy yet casual. Stylish yet comfortable. But more than anything, easy to throw on. This is my ideal. And hence the outfit below. I wish I could call the outfit post "lazy Sunday morning", but unfortunately, it was none of these. 

With wilted roses and pearl necklaces, I can't help but feel like this has been inspired from a very stereotypical romance novel. Or maybe it's that anyone wearing this should be seen reading a romance novel in the corner of a quirky, side-street cafe. I can't quite decide.  Either way, there's something quite romantic, almost ethereal, about this look... Well, if you ignore the boots.  






Top: Market
Shirt: Temt
Shorts: Ally
Shoes: Wittner
Jewelry: Diva

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

3 comments:

  1. i love your outfit !
    And nice blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! It's so weird because as soon as I saw the outfit I thought: she might be into literature? Hehe (^_^) x

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment! (^_^) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.