Thursday 19 July 2012

Flower Power

Boring bottoms? I'm guilty of it. Sticking to plain colours (even 'colours' might be a stretch, more like black) for my bottom half. It all just seemed too hard to work a print or pattern on the downstairs with anything upstairs. Well I think it's about time our legs got some loving. About time they tried colourful print. There's no excuses for monotone bottoms. It's so easy and classy it's sure to put a spring in your step (excuse the lame pun). Floral pants.



But if you've got a killer set of pins and still want to show them off while you rock the floral trend... or if it's just too hot to wear pants, why not try a pair of floral shorts. In my opinion, a summer staple. Always 'in fashion' (whatever that means) season after season. Here's a few of my favourites.


As far as styling goes, I'd keep it simple. Let the pants draw all the attention. Match it with your favourite plain black or white t-shirt, or pick a colour from the print. Feeling dressy? Throw on a crisp, tailored blazer, and your simplest heels. Dressing down? Add a bomber or leather jacket, paired with leather boots. I might just have to take my own advice, seeing as I recently invested in a pair of floral pants. Keep a look out...

2 comments:

  1. i tried the bardot pair on today, very flattering :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have some collection in leather jacket check it Exclusive Beige Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.