Sunday 12 August 2012

Fashion Blogger Revealed

Want to know a little bit more about me? Well you can if you toddle over to Fashion Blogger Revealed right now. I was flattered to be asked to be a part of Fashion Blogger Revealed. I love reading the responses of some of my favourite (and very well known) fashion bloggers. Seriously, they have pretty much everyone covered. It's amazing.
Click here to go directly to my question and answer.
Click here to go randomly to any one of the 162 interviews with different fashion bloggers.

And just so you have something pretty (well, that's debatable) to look at, here's one I didn't show you. A little something from the cutting room floor of Mint Condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.