Friday 19 October 2012

WILD THING

Roar! Coolness is often a subjective quality. But there is one exception. This jacket. Not only does it attract strangers' compliments (which is always lovely), but it's character oozes onto me. Never do I have more swag. Never do I have more attitude. Never do I have more confidence, then when I throw this jacket on. 

There's something nice, metaphorically speaking, that only those behind you can see how unique (and awesome) you are. While those in front, those I'm chasing down, only see a relatively simple, but very misleading, facade. Deep down inside I feel like a bit of a 'wild thing', willing to fight for what I want. And this jacket, doesn't even scratch the surface...







Jacket: Somedays Lovin'
Shirt: Temt
Shorts: To Love Kuvva

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.