Tuesday 11 December 2012

DESIGNER SKYLINE

I've always loved cities. And at the risk of oversimplifying my reasoning, it's because things happen there. I, like many others, thrive on my 'big city dreams'. Just a glance at a city skyline and I'm head over heels. Totally awestruck. 

But what to wear when you're amongst it? Exploring the secret life of the city's sidewalks and shops. Here's my answer. A well structured top will immediately add elegance and a touch of formality to an otherwise casual pair of shorts. Statement necklace, keep other jewellery simple (if any at all). And flat shoes. It all makes for a well dressed, casual look. Or at least I think so. 






Top: Mossman
Shorts: Charcoal
Shoes: Lipstik
Rings: Asos 

Photos by Annisa

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.