Friday 14 December 2012

GREEN WITH ENVY

So it's getting close to that time of year again. The few days where we all. Pause. And take the time to reflect on lives. It seems like every December two of my dear friends, Hindsight and Retrospect, come to visit and together we're able to work out who and what I'm most thankful for.

Throughout the year it's easy to spend a little too much time with Jealousy and Envy. Together they make ungrateful thoughts consume me. Everything is about what I don't have. I don't have that dress, I don't have that phone. Hanging out with Hindsight and Retrospect reminds me I have a lot of amazing things and non-things (I guess that's my way of saying people) in my life. I think we should all try not be so green with envy, and invite Hindsight and Retrospect around a bit more. You can never be too thankful, humble or grateful.






Shirt: Asos
Shorts: Avocado
Boots: Roc
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Rings: Magonila

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.