Wednesday 12 December 2012

Twelve Twelve Twelve

 Seeing as it is such a special date I figured I should mark the occasion with a blog post. It's strange to think that never again (for another 89 years) will the dates line up again. Creating quite the triple threat. I mean how can other dates even compete. But despite this overarching phenomenon my day was nothing special. Sure it was lovely, roaming the town and art galleries with a great friend, but I thought it was nothing remarkable... until now.

Blessed with retrospect we're able to recognise the beauty and magic in the everyday. Whether its a small detail like the way a person smiled, or an unexpected event that added some extra to your ordinary. These little bits of magic don't just happen on dates like today. They could happen tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day...
So here a few pictures that I hope add something a little special to your 12/12/12. And an afternoon shot of my sleepy city.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.