Sunday 30 December 2012

WINDS OF CHANGE

The last post for 2012. And how things have changed. For the better of course. I feel more comfortable in front of the camera. I can see how my style has grown and matured (if only just a little bit...). Even creating posts comes with a lot more ease. It's taken a few months. But I finally feel settled into blogging. Hang on. That doesn't mean there aren't going to be some changes. I've got some plans for this little space. Just you wait and see.

Life is about improving. You're shaped by your experiences, by how you deal with change. Change is inevitable. And that means that your ability to grow is endless. It's time to strap yourself in. The winds of change are upon us. 2013 is going to be a wild and rewarding ride.








Playsuit: Cameo
Necklace: Diva
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Wittner

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. wow these playsuit are so unique if i were you i would have no idea how to style them lol

    ps happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.