Thursday 28 March 2013

CONSERVATORY CONTRAST

I hate to feel boxed in. To be trapped within one style. I couldn't imagine anything worse. While I have much appreciation and admiration for many people, especially bloggers, for who have found their style within a 'trend' yet somehow manage to keep it fresh- that just isn't me. I go through phases. I jump on some, well most, fads (to a certain extent). (T-shirt dresses anyone?)

But after a few months the fad would've passed. This is where almost everyone would bail. Probably changing much of their wardrobe to the next trend and slipping into a mild depression at the sight of their bank account each season. Not I. For me, this is the best time. A time to create. A time for contrast. Mixing and mashing phases of ye old times (super delicate, sheer button ups) and the more recent fashion passes (spiked necklaces). Sure it might be a little hit and miss. But what's it matter if your wardrobe is getting a fresh breath of life? Be a little more daring.  









Blouse: Bardot
Skirt: Ally
Necklace: Asos
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. Nice shoes and skirt!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.