Sunday 10 March 2013

WIDE OPEN SPACES

In this city life everything is overcrowded. Everything is overwhelming. There is no space to breathe, no room to roam. Our lives are compressed- from our buildings to our time. That's why it's such a refreshing feeling to find a wide open space. These are places to take a break from it all. To run, to think, to escape, to relax, to breathe. 

While you might be lucky enough to live near a park, my wide open space rather different- something with aesthetic character. A virtually abandoned warehouse. High ceilings, broken louvres. I know this building as lived more than I. It's seen other buildings go up. It's felt them close in on it. And yet somehow here it remains. A wide open space. For me to escape to.








Top: Charcoal
Skirt: Romwe
Shoes: Asos
Necklace: Kmart

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.