Monday 30 September 2013

10 Items 10 Outfits: CONTROLLED CHAOS

If you haven't already, why not check out parts one, two, three, four, five, six, seven and eight!

The penultimate look. Which, coincidently, is also my second favourite (my favourite will be posted as the final installment). It's straight from the 90s. And, boy, do I adore 90s grunge style. Cheeky cut outs. Clunky military boots. Classic feminine pieces clashing with masculine colours and textures. I love a little controlled chaos in an outfit.







Wearing 3 of the 10 items:
1. Cut Out Crop Top
See it worn (here, here)
2. Denim Pinafore
See it worn (here, here, here)
3. Cut Out Patent Leather Boots
See it worn (here, here, here, here, here)

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.