Monday 16 December 2013

POP OF CROP - Stylight Competition

Unless you have been turning a blind eye to all things fashion for the past year, you would know crop tops are a big thing (despite their undeniably small nature). It seems like every girl and her best friend has one, or two, or three. Don't get me wrong, I love to dabble in trends, and pure popularity won't make me stop trying one. My biggest concern about the crop top was how to keep it classy (ish) and respectable.

We all know (and most often follow) the rules of modesty. It's legs out or chest on display- never both. But where does the mighty mid-rift come in this equation? A question no-one, it seems, has had to ponder since the mid 90s, though a question to which I think I've found the answer. It's simple- just add sleeves. The best way to get your crop top the seal of modesty is to go for one with sleeves- short or long, or as I have gone, somewhere in between.  

Vote for this look for the Stylight Blogger Competition here!







Wearing: Asos Top, Vintage Skirt, Sportsgirl BagJeffrey Campbell Boots

Photos by Annisa

3 comments:

  1. Amazing look!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style!
    happy new year!

    http://styleriottt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.