Monday 2 December 2013

RACING STRIPES - Stylight Competition

As some of you who are in tune with the fashionblogosphere are probably well aware STYLIGHT has recently launched in Australia. And so to celebrate they're having a blogger competition, which I was lucky enough to be included in.

Heres the deal:
Each fortnight we (20 bloggers) are given a theme to guide our outfits that we post on Stylight- this week its #sporty. The blogger with the most 'hearts' (equivalent to 'likes' on other sites) on all their sporty outfits wins $200 for that theme. Pretty simple.

What I would love for you to do is sign up to Stylight if you already haven't and 'heart' my looks. That's it. And I will follow and 'heart' you back of course!

I'll keep you updated here on all my looks and provide you with links to them. It would really mean a lot for you to get involved. Even outside of this competition Stylight is a great place to discover new bloggers, find fashion inspiration- it can even help you purchase the looks that you love.

Vote for me here: stylight.com.au/izzybea/







Dress: i.d.s via Beginning Boutique
Shoes: Converse

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.