Saturday 18 January 2014

NECK MINUTE

Accessories. They take a second to put on and can make or break an outfit, and yet I don't talk much about them on this blog. I think it's because I tend to shy away from accessories for the fear of overdoing them. So I'm glad in recent seasons that necklaces in particular have adopted a 'bigger is better' complex. The louder, the prouder, the more colourful often equates to the more fashionable (so long as you keep it simple with the other, non-neckwear accessories). And so I figured I would show you three different necklace styles- each a statement in their own right- and each creating a complete outfit on this otherwise blank, staple dress.










Wearing: Asos dress and Andéol Necklaces via Undergroup Showroom

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.