Monday 10 March 2014

TOUGHEN UP

It's all good and well to bathe in your feelings every so often. But like most things, there will come a time when enough is enough. I feel like I'm entering a new phase of my life where every morning I'll need a steaming hot cup of 'toughen up'. I need to keep moving forward, pressing on, and over coming any challenge that makes its way into my day. And what says 'bring it on' more than a pair of leather, combat boots, and a bold, monochrome print. 







Wearing: Cameo t-shirt, Sabo Skirt shorts, Equip necklace, and Roc boots

Photos by Annisa

3 comments:

  1. Super cool pics, they are very nice!!
    And your outfit it’s cool too
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/misbehave.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top. It could be very versatile. You could dress it up and wear it to work too.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com
    come check it out sometime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.