Monday 12 May 2014

ORANGE YOU GLAD

Sleeveless. Jersey. Swing. Add all these qualities together, and I present to you- the most comfortable dress ever! I know something so basic is not for everyone. But I like to think with this version I've shown how you dress this staple piece up a little with a statement necklace and an on-trend shoe. I cannot recommend having one (or ten) of these dresses in your wardrobe enough. Seriously. You would be glad you did.






Wearing: Asos dress and Wittner shoes.

Photos by Annisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh Asos swing dress how I love you!

    I have 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breezy and Beautiful! Since you like orange dresses, I think you will love this one too: http://www.fash365.com/2014/09/be-fall-and-bedazzle-for-ultimate-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.