Sunday 26 April 2015

CHEAP THRILLS

Fashion on a budget. It's not easy. We're being conditioned into believing that $100 is a reasonable price for plain white t-shirt. And on top of that, we should 'splash out' when it comes to those one-off statement pieces. Wardrobes (and their contents) are undoubtedly a large investment for many women - particularly those so inclined to read a fashion blog.

But I think it's important to remind ourselves every so often that fashion is supposed to be fun. Not every piece has to last forever. Not every piece has to fall within your carefully crafted signature style (I mean it's probably Kim K-esque neutral crop and pencil skirt combo with optional trench). Have a little cheap thrill every so often. Try something new. Do something fun. After all, fashions aren't forever.







Kmart Top | Monki Skirt | Sportsgirl Bag | Senso Heels

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Look and Designs..... Fabulous Work.... Thanks for sharing this Incredible post with us. I Like this Post...

    Leather Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post and Nice Article. All of the Pictures are looking So Beautiful and Gorgeous.I Like it.Thanks for sharing.

    Office Briefcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit !
    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit !
    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate for sharing such a great blog.

    Leather Goods

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this outfit! I need those shoes!

    www.name-jewellery.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look damn pretty & Gorgeous..
    Regards
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She makes me hard, just jacked off to these pics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.