Monday 21 January 2013

CITY SLICKER

What to wear when you're going on a city safari. You want to blend in with the natives as much as possible. I'm not talking about the business professionals, but the city slickers. That means dress by the three C's. Keep it comfortable, casual, and above all, cool. The last one, while an outfit rule, doubles for  your attitude.

For my venture into the concrete jungle, I decided to keep it neutral. Black, off-white, grey, khaki. The more traditional safari colours. Boots are made for exploring. They're comfortable and reliable enough to out-walk me on any occasion. But don't get too bogged down in the practicality of an outfit. Always throw on a few simple accessories. A watch and a necklace; less is more. Now off you go. Get exploring.







Shirt: Foxx Foe
Top: Mossman
Shorts: Tree of Life
Necklace: Diva
Watch: Michael Kors
Boots: Roc

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.