Thursday 21 March 2013

SUNDAY BEST

These shorts again? So soon? Yes. I figure, if you've found a good thing (and we all know how hard it can be to find something that we love) wear, wear, wear, and wear some more. After all, isn't that what clothes are for? Each time I have worn these bird and floral shorts (here and here), a difference in top and accessories (and maybe location...) has totally changed the vibe. I introduce the young, bright, playful and practical version. 

I'm well aware that monochrome is the new 'thing'. But I just can't tear myself away from colour. The louder the colour, the more I want it. In fact, this orange is so bright it almost glows in the dark. True story. Forget little 'pops' of colour. I want a loud BANG of it in every outfit. Even when it comes to my Sunday best.








Top: Here Comes The Sun
Shorts: Chicabooti
Shoes: Wittner
Necklace: Cotton On
Rings: Magnolia

Photos by Annisa

2 comments:

  1. Nice Great i like the jewellery which was in the girl neck?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.