Saturday 1 February 2014

TOUCH OF OPULENCE

If you read this blog regularly you would know I have slight obsession with the 'sportluxe' trend. Particularly in the form of MLM's team t-shirts (... yep, I have three). But I also appreciate other trends, ones that are a bit more stereotypically feminine and glamorous. And lucky for me, I don't mind breaking rules (fashion ones only) and clashing styles. This is the result. Something mostly sporty- at least in a fashion sense- with a touch of opulence.  








Wearing: MLM top, Chicabooti shorts, Adorne necklace, Sportsgirl bag, and Wittner shoes

Photos by Annisa

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh love these shorts! Really good photos & sports luxe styling

    Allanah
    www.takeovergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.